Shahrukh Khan’s Age – Amazing Facts about the SuperStarNovember 27, 2018
ShahRukh Khan is one of the biggest superstars of the Indian Cinema. He is also known as King Khan or simply SRK. Though so much time has passed since his TV debut in 1989 and Film Debut in 1992, he still possesses an appealing Charisma. And he has still kept himself fit enough to move ahead and is packed with tons of energy. However, SRK is not as young as he looks on-screen. So You Want to Know How Old is Shahrukh Khan ? When and Where was He Born ? Is He Younger or Older than the Other Superstars in India? See Below to See Shahrukh Khan’s Age and many more interesting information related to Shahrukh Khan.
Shahrukh Khan’s Age and Other Details
What is Shahrukh Khan’s Age?
Shahrukh Khan is currently 53 years old. He was born on 2nd November 1965 in a Muslim Family in New Delhi. Now that you know Shahrukh Khan’s Age, let us see how he has spent his years to become the SuperStar.
- Childhood – Shahrukh Spent the first 5 years of his life in Mangalore. Then moved to Delhi and lived in Rajendra Nagar of Delhi. At the time, he led a middle class life living in rented apartments and studied in St Columba’s School in Central Delhi. Though he excelled in sports during his school days, he had to leave it due to an injury which kept him from playing sports. At this time, he made a switch to acting, starting with street plays.
- College – Soon in 1985, he enrolled in Hansraj College in Delhi to get a Degree in Economics. However, most of his time was spent at the Delhi Theatre Action Group. It was this acting theatre where he started learning from mentor and director Barry John. He even met his Wife ‘Gauri’ during these years, whom he married later.
- TV Career – He started with TV serials and had his TV debut through the series Fauji in the year 1989. After that he went on to work in few more TV serials like Circus, Idiot and Umeed Wagle ki Duniya.
- Marriage – After making his presence felt with some serious acting skills and catching the attention of critics, he had created a place for himself in the Acting Field. And in few years, in the year 1991, he married Gauri, whom he had known for the last 6 years. However, before he got married, he had already moved into Film Industry with the Films like Deewana and Dil Aashna Hai.
- Film Debut and Rise to Stardom – Though he started his filming career in 1991, it was only in the year 1992 that his first movie Deewana was released. Deewana was the second filmed that he signed but it released earlier than the first movie signed by him which is Dil Aashna Hai. Hence, Deewana became his Debut film. Later he went on to work in numerous films, commercials, tv shows etc. And went on to become the ‘King of Bollywood’.
How does he Keep Fit and Gets so Much Energy ?
The answer lies in his exercise and diet. Shahrukh is know to hit gym regularly even if needs to be at odd hours of the night. Even the diet that he practices is very disciplined and includes high protein and low carb. And surprisingly his intensity just keeps increasing with each exercise and day.
His trainer says that he actually performs better than 20 year olds and still gives 300 percent during his exercises. All that has really him to get 6 packs and 8 packs flawlessly. Even now, he happily exercises at 2 am in the night.
And it is not only the energy, he is still very passionate about his acting like his early days.
Is He Aging Graciously ?
Yes, Shahrukh Khan is aging graciously. All because of his active life in films and social work, strict exercise and diet routine, and company of his close acquaintances. Even at this age, he is very active and has a good set of friends in the Bollywood. Not to forget the numerous fans that Shahrukh Khan draws even now.
On a lighter note, when asked about aging with grace he replied “I treat all my heroines like children now. I pick them up, cuddle them and call them baby”.
Comparing Shahrukh Khan’s Age to Other Super Stars in Bollywood
Shahrukh is not the only one to be in the 50+ club. There are a bunch of other bollywood actors who too are super fit, highly active and aging graciously. Names and age of other Bollywood Stars are provided below.
Akshay Kumar – 51 years
Salman Khan – 52 years
Aamir Khan – 53 years
Sanjay Dutt – 59 years
Anil Kapoor – 61 years
Amitabh Bachchan -76 years
From the above details, we can see that only Askhay Kumar and Salman Khan are the other two active superstars that are younger to Shahrukh Khan. Other current big stars of bollywood like Aamir, Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan are even older than Shahrukh Khan.
1. How Old is Shahrukh Khan’s Wife ?
Shahrukh Khan’s Wife, Gauri Khan is 48 years old
2. How Old are Shahrukh Khan’s Childrens?
Shahrukh Khan has 3 childrens. Eldest Son Aryan Khan is 21 years old, daughter Suhana Khan is 18 and youngest son Abram Khan is 5 years old.
3. Where does Shahrukh Khan Live Currently?
Shahrukh Khan lives in Mumbai in Bandstand, a posh area in Bandra. His Bungalow name is Mannat.
4. What was the age of Shahrukh Khan, when he made his TV Serial Debut or Acting Debut ?
Shahrukh Khan was just 24 years old at the time of his TV Debut.
5. How old was Shahrukh Khan at the time of his Film debut ?
Shahrukh Khan was 26 years old when he made his Film Debut with the Movie Deewana.
- The 4 Most Popular Individuals in Mumbai
- The Famous Bhai or Tapori Language of Mumbai
- 3 Legendary Movies Based on Mumbai