All GMAT Test Centres in Mumbai (Complete Details)October 15, 2018
GMAT or the Graduate Management Admission Test is one of the mandatory test that students need to appear for getting admission into top business schools. The test is used for admissions in B-Schools not only in India but throughout the world. In fact, unlike Indian MBA colleges, International Business Colleges rely solely on GMAT as their main test. Since, Mumbai is a big metro city, it has also got a couple of test centers for GMAT exam. The details of the gmat test centres in mumbai are listed below.
The 2 GMAT Test Centres in Mumbai
This centre in Andheri is one of the oldest gmat test centre in mumbai. By the name and the setting, it looks like the centre is run by Pearson itself. The nearest train station to this test centre is Andheri Railway station on the western railway. The place is close to 2.5 kms from the train station and hence would require you to take a vehicle to drive down to the location. You can book a weekend gmat test also at this centre.
Pearson Professional Centers-Mumbai
Building No.9, 1st Floor
Solitaire Corporate Park,167 Andheri
J B Nagar Link Rd,Chakala,Andheri(East)
2. Hinduja College, Charni Road
This gmat test centre in mumbai south is one of the recent test centres. It is located in Hinduja College near Charni Road railway station. Actually, this centre is located at a walkable distance from the station. Also, it is a relatively new gmat test centre in mumbai. This centre does not seem to have availability for gmat test during weekends.
K.P.B Hinduja college of commerce
315, New Charni Rd, Opera House,
Mumbai , Maharashtra
3.Marine Lines Test Centre(Closed)
There was a gmat test centre in Marine Line earlier, but it seems that this test centre has been closed due to unknown reasons. And hence mumbai is left with just 2 test centres for gmat.
Generally all the test centres are good and have all the basic facilities like air condition, washrooms, lockers, water, etc. However, you are suggested to reach out to test centres directly to find more about their facilities.
If in case you need to urgently take a gmat exam and unfortunately all the seats are full in mumbai, you can take a test in Surat or Pune. Both Pune and Surat has also got 2 centres each for gmat.
Link For All GMAT test Centres in Mumbai and near Mumbai(Surat and Pune)
Click on the below link to go to official gmac website to see all test centres in Mumbai or nearby Cities.
Type Mumbai after you land on the below page.
Link for All GMAT Test Centres in India
If you want to see all the gmat test centres in india, then see GMAT Test Centres in India.
Tips for the GMAT Test Centres in Mumbai
1. Read the Test Centre atleast 30 mins prior to the reporting time. This will give you time to relax and eventually perform better at the test.
2. Try and visit the test centre any day prior to the test day to get a feel of things. This should greatly ease your nerves and help you get accustomed to the place. It is know to help in your comfort with the place on the exam day.
3. Avoid booking the test centre for a day when there is any protest or bandh planned nearby.
4. Plan to book the test centre well in advance(2 months recommended) to get the day and place of your choice.
5. When at the test centre, follow all the rules and protocols laid down by the gmac and the test centre. This will ensure a smooth process during the test.
GMAT Mumbai Test Centre Reviews on Other Sites
You can also take a look at test takers reviews for the gmat centres in mumbai from the below sites: